Monday, March 14, 2011

Bye-Bye Baby Hair!

Jameson has such blond beautiful hair, it has been cute at least 5 times. If he were a girl he would have hair down to his shoulders. But he is a boy and I am constantly trimming it. I knew that I would have to eventually give him a big boy haircut and use the buzzers to go way short, but I did not have the heart to do it yet. So my brave and kind husband did it for me. It actually turned out great. I was out of town, otherwise I might never have let it happen. He also had to deal with the clean-up and bath afterward. Plus JJ was probably better behaved for his dad than he would have been for me. Here is the lucusious locks I had grown to love.



It was so long a few weeks before the haircut that I could put into 2 ponytails.



So here is our big boy JJ after his haircut! Doesn't he look so grown-up?

2 comments:

Mom said...

What a handsome boy and what a brave father!! JJ was adorable with his long, beautiful hair but he looks older with the haircut. Love you JJ. Nana

Keith and Allie said...

I think he looks like a total stud! I was so glad you guys came & stayed with us! We can hardly wait to come visit you in the Spring! JJ you are a sweetheart!