Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sledding anyone?

At the beginning of December we bought a permit to cut down our own Christmas tree. We drove up the canyon and found what we thought was a good one. It looked better on the mountain than in our living room. But we had fun and also did some sledding down the road of the canyon. You surprising got going really fast. I forgot how fun sledding can be.



Eliza again was so brave and did it all by herself.



Mike and Eliza cruised down the road for several hundred yards and then I drove and picked them up.

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Look at all that snow! How did you ever end up in Vegas girl? I think Hailey is so much more your style. I wanted to see a pic of your tree. How fun! I'm glad you got the post to work. Sorry I wasn't very much help but keep blogging we love to see your family and what you are up to. I am not showing that post to Hannah & Nick or all I'll hear for the next few days is "when can we go sledding Mom?" We miss you! Plan on a visit next from us next summer! Love ya!

Christene said...

What a fun thing, to get your own tree the old fashioned way! I like it! Sledding looks fun too. I keep thinking about taking the kids up to Mt Charleston for snow fun and I waver somewhere between excitement and the honest truth that the moment I got cold I'd want to go home and then I'd have kids mad at me. :) It looks great!