Saturday, December 12, 2009

We jumped on the blog wagon!


Better late than never right. I love to read other family blogs and often thought I should start one. This is a great way for you to see what we do here in Idaho. Being that everone lives elsewhere now we can keep in touch better. So it would be impossible to go back and blog about old news, so I will just start with what is happening now. I sure love to talk about my chilren and show them off. So most of my info will be about them. Let's face it, they are my life, so I don't have much else to talk about. Except for my wonderful husband who urged me to start this blog. He is full of great ideas. The big news of the day is Jameson finally has a tooth coming in! Maybe now he can eat real food. He just wants to cruise everywhere, the kid does not sit still. Eliza loves school and draws about 6 pictures a day for me. She is such a sweetheart and a great artist. Luke is 3, need I say more. He whines most of the day, just kidding. But earlier this week I got to play a game with just him, Liza at school and JJ napping, that sure was fun. He really is a sweet boy when he wants to be. This is the most recent picture I have of the 3 kiddos together.

No comments: