Friday, April 2, 2010

The circus came to town.



So my sister Allison and her 3 kids came to visit us last weekend. It also happened to be Eliza's birthday. So my sister Emily also came to visit with her 2 girls. Eliza was so lucky to have her cousins Hannah, Nick, Jack, Emma, and Maren come to visit and go to her party.



They also stayed for an extra 2 days which made her extra happy. We just love having visitors and showing off our cute new town. It was so fun to hang out with Allison and Emily and their adorable kids. Mike took a day off work and we showed them around town. We threw rocks in the river, played in the yard, and walked around Sun Valley. It snowed off and on so we also played inside and had lots of time to chat and catch up. We went to dinner at the Burger Grill in Ketchum. It was just Mike, 3 moms, and 8 kids. We were a crowd but I thought we were well behaved. As we left the restaurant an old man who was sitting by himself said to Allie, "I did not know the circus was in town." Despite his opinion of us I had a great time and I can't wait for them to visit again. Thanks for coming girls!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

So does that make me the bearded lady??? We should have charged admission to hang out with a crowd as cool as us!! Thanks for letting us come! We had a fabulous time. My kids love their cousins. Hailey is such a quaint & charming town. You are lucky to live there. Thanks for being such a gracious hostess. You've made us want to come again soon! Your family is the best! We love and miss you already! Hugs!

Mom said...

Griffies, Send me a ticket for that circus; I would love to be a part of it with you. Actually I was part of a circus during the years you were all growing up. Love you and wouldn't change a thing! Love, Mom