Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Eliza!



Eliza was so excited for her birthday, she began counting down the days on the first of March. On her birthday she got to take cookies to preschool and wear a birthday crown and necklace. After school she had a fun princess party with friends and cousins.



Because Eliza is now 5 years old I wanted to share 5 things I love about Eliza.

E: Entertaining, she makes me laugh everyday.
L: Loving, she cares for everyone and wants them to be happy.
I: Intelligent, she loves to learn.
Z: Zest for life, never a dull moment.
A: Adorable, she is so beautiful, inside and out.

I can't believe my little baby girl is 5 years old, time flies when your having fun. We love you Eliza!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Liza! We forgot to give you your spankings! Here are 5 kisses & hugs from us instead! XOXOXOXOXO You are the most beautiful, smart & funny 5 year old we know! We are so glad we got to share your birthday with you!!

Mom said...

Wish I could have shared your birthday with you! Love you Eliza and everything your mother said about you is absolutely TRUE!
Love, Nana