Sunday, January 10, 2010

Luke is now a Sunbeam!

And guess who his teacher is...that's right. I had a feeling I was going to be called to be the new Sunbeam teacher but I was hoping I was wrong. So today was the second week of Sunbeams and it went much better than the first week. I have 8 little ones and they all come every Sunday. I thought Luke would do better with someone else as his teacher. But now that I have set some rules, no sitting on my lap and no crying. He actually is doing really well. I am of course biased but he participates the most and likes my games. It helps that I know what games he likes. I am glad to be in Primary again. The best part is that Michael has to take Jameson the whole time because my hands are full. At least I get a break from that little guy. But who wouldn't want to teach this cute boy Luke!

2 comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Congrats Luke! Nick is also a Sunbeam and loving it! Keith & I teach the class right in between Hannah & Nick (the 4 turning 5 year olds) so we can keep them both in line. We however have 10! Last week didn't go as well as the first week either. Maybe I need some advice. It's going to be a very long year! Good luck Mel....I know you'll do great!

Christene said...

They are lucky to have you in Primary! How fun for Luke too. Carter keeps asking me when I will come back to Primary. He remembers when I was in there when he was a Sunbeam. Luke will love having his Mommy for his Sunbeam teacher.